Totems and Talismans
The 2019 theme is Totems and Talismans, and each lesson will incorporate a literal or metaphoric representation of varies totems and talismans. Through this year, you will create twenty-four unique art projects that exhibit different perspectives on this exciting theme. This course is suitable for all artistic levels.
When you sign up for this course you will receive:
· Access to 24 professional artists. Each one will be available to answer questions and support your creativity during their lesson.
· 24 in-depth video lessons in six art forms: paper art, clay, mixed media, fiber, jewelry, and painting.
· A creative community of fellow artists with whom you can exchange comments, share your projects, and interact with throughout the year.
· Downloadable video lessons
· A list of supplies for each lesson.
· Surprises and unexpected ‘freebies’ throughout the year.
In my lesson I will walk you through the steps of painting a Native American Dreamcatcher. We will use primarily watercolors but will also experiment with several mixed media techniques.
Click on the image below to sign up.